I played around with this recipe to serve at a barbecue we hosted over Christmas in the Southern Hemisphere (summer Christmas’s are the one!), so now that the daffodils have sprung, it is time to bring this old favourite back out for my lunches!
- Half of a small red onion very finely sliced
- Half of a white cabbage (I used savoy, but sweetheart is also fab!) finely slices
- 2 carrots grated
- 3 tbsp greek yoghurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp dill and 1 tsp mint
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- In a small bowl mix together the wet ingredients and seasoning
- In a serving bowl combine the vegetables and pour the dressing over the top before thoroughly mixing to evenly distribute the yoghurt.
- Serve or keep in the fridge for 2-3 days, if it lasts that long!