I have a weekend of work so I’m merely dreaming about these fritters that we made for lunch in the week, whilst I’m chugging a smoothie on the tube!
Anyway, here’s a lil quick brunch recipe for you that you can easily adapt by throwing in other veg that is looking a bit sad in the back of your fridge (carrots and corn work really well!)
– Serves 2
- 1 courgette, grated and excess water drained out
- 1 egg
- 2 chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup oats blended into a flour
- 1/4 red onion, v finely chopped
- Diced feta cheese
- Fresh mint
1. Mix up all the ingredients in a bowl and make them into balls.
2. In a frying pan with a splash of oil, cook three at a time, pressing the balls down to form patties. Cook on each side ~3 minutes until golden brown
3. Whilst cooking the fritters, make up the toppings. We have stewed cherry tomatoes in lots of garlic, and smashed avo!